Aimbot (Please read before closing mods!!)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Aimbot (Please read before closing mods!!)
Hey guys,

First of all, sorry this is in the wrong section! My mom put this new internet protection on here and it blocks a LOT of this site!!!
Anyway, I just finished a lil' summer course on learning C, and I was curious as to what aimbots search for exactly. I know color aimbots look for colors (derr) but what do the nice aimbots look for?? If this is something that y'all wouldn't like to be exposed, then close this. Otherwise, I would LOVE the help!

Thanks,
Other aimbots just aim at the body parts specified.
Ok, I think I gotcha. Thanks! Close please!
Yes AIMBOTS go for the specified location like:

Nuts, Chest, Head.

All that good stuff

:3
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?