Please read before playing Alteration: Mod Pit!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Please read before playing Alteration: Mod Pit!
Hey,

Please do not see this as an SPAM thread.

This is something more people frustrate about.

You join the Mod Pit on alteriwnet, and you join a lobby.

Now you start hoping: OH I HOPE ITS (fill in your mod here)!
The match starts, and its normal TDM.
So please, everyone out there, read this. BEFORE joining the Mod Pit, always load a mod. I have my NAT strict but still, I got host 5 times. So even if you have a suckish internet connection and you think "IM NEVER HOST" Still load a mod, to prevent the normal lobbys in the MOD pit.


Thank you!

KamielFTW
I think he means load your own mods?
Many players on AlterIWNet do like normal matches. Mods sometimes can be cool, but defintely not always. Keep some normal rooms is what I like..
Quote Originally Posted by aagibcheat View Post
Many players on AlterIWNet do like normal matches. Mods sometimes can be cool, but defintely not always. Keep some normal rooms is what I like..
yea. and many players like mods. aIW has there own mod pit now. its cuz u guyz only choose domination, tdm, or s&d to notice the new mod pit. hes saying, only good ppl shud host and if yer not planning to host, he/she shud jus leave so other ppl can join a modded game. its complicated im defending kamiel, but its kinda stupid complaint
This is first of all not complaining what I do (:
It is preventing people from doing wrong stuff.

Here is what I mean with this;
Alteration: Mod Pit is an MOD pit. So you should only find modded games, now the problem is that many people out there join the Mod Pit without having a mod loaded (so you want to join OTHER people) but it starts an normal match.

So always have a mod loaded before you go into the Mod Pit. So if you get host. It will not start a normal match but an modded match anyway, even if you did not want to host mods yourself, but joining other people's mods.

Is this clear or do I need to explain it further? Always have a mod loaded when you join the mod pit, dont have a mod loaded when you go in any other gametype because then you would mod a NORMAL match. Is it clear now?

In regards,
KamielFTW
how to load a mod on AlterIw net (A)/
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
how to load a mod on AlterIw net (A)/
Look at this thread (NOTICE THAT HAND POINTING TO A BUTTON U SHOULD CLICK IN MY SIGNATURE)
What is this actually about I mean really what??
In proper/simplified English:
What kamielftw is trying to say is that if you go inside the Mod Pit, it will most of the time be a standard gametype with no mods. What he recommends is that you load a mod BEFORE you go into the Mod Pit and make sure you have Force Host on so there will be a modded server instead of a normal one.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?