[SOLVED] HELP W/ PLAYSPAN!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] HELP W/ PLAYSPAN!
I GOT 40KGP THEN IT SAID MY ORDER ID, HOW DO I GET THE GP?
Quote Originally Posted by carjaq77 View Post
I GOT 40KGP THEN IT SAID MY ORDER ID, HOW DO I GET THE GP?
on the playspan website there should be a place where you've already bought it, like a storage.

Look in there find the code

Go to z8, login, deposit, redeem code
thx bro /yea
did you get a code ID?
you go to crossfire and enter that code.
here ill tell you how.

1.login to z8 games account.
2. Click Deposit.
3. Click Redeem
4. Enter the code transaction ID
5. Click the drop down for Crossfire
6. Submit. and should work
Problem solved, close.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Problem solved, close.
/ you have powers?
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


/ you have powers?
I have, closed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us