[SOLVED]Map editor?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED]Map editor?
Hey,

I am just wondering if there is a map editor for MW2?

I know this looks like begging, and it pretty much is.. but I don't want you to give me a link or upload it..

The name of it it's pretty much enough.
i read somewhere about it

i think there is one
yes it is possible to a small extent,...


Not released yet afaik.
I wouldn't bother tbh, it will be a pain to work with.
I would take out the midlle stuff in rust to do like a "Capture the Flag" type mod. If you pass half way point you have like 20 sec before you get tagged or you go to jail. Seems fun. I dunno, just one use of a map editor
Thanks guys and Neekokeen.

So, I looked around and this is the only one..

Marked as solved.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us