In Wich Program do you Code Hacks?

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Yes yes xD But srsly i think, NO
i use my uce to scan for addresses and i use vb6 to make trainers
Quote Originally Posted by platinum92 View Post
i use my uce to scan for addresses and i use vb6 to make trainers
Wanna trade your uce? =o We uce middle man if yes... I got alll =D 8D expect uceeeee;(
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
C++ = People who know there stuff
Other = People Smart Enough To Know VB sucks,
VB = Noob Coders
UCE = Handicap Moron.

I did use VB. Bit I switched to C++ a while ago.

This Thread Is Off Topic..
idk about that... I know C++, C# ( .NETs ) and VB6/.NET.. I no longer use VB6 anymore but VB .NET is a quick / easy way to make a hack.. If you know what you're doing then you don't use up that much memory running a hack in VB .NET... Just cause you code in VB doesn't make you a noob lol..
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?