[Release/Tutorial] Black ProgressBar/Custom Controls

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Release/Tutorial] Black ProgressBar/Custom Controls
=- Tutorial -=

I just downloaded a custom control from teh *********, it's a .dll! How to use it?

Start a new project as usual.



Rightclick in your toolbox.

Either, you can now create a new tab or you just click in between a current tab to add the custom control in there.



"Add Register tab" or similar

People who don't want to create a tab simply go for "Choose Items/Elements"



A dialog will pop up



Browse ->

Select the .dll you want to be added.



Open -> Click OK.

The control will now be added into your toolbox. You can use it as every other control by doubleclicking or drag & dropping.

Easy, hu =P?

=- Release -=

Note: I did not make the ProgressBar. kevin89 on Vb-Paradise did this.


















Virus Scans:

I'm currently on my desktop, virustotal doesn't work here. So I can only give you 1 scan :P

Black Progressbar.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Black Progressbar.rarattachment deleted · 20 downloads before removal
Coolio.

Nice release
Cool release xD. Might use them !
dude at this PB you cannot use inc. so you need to do 2 PBs and code:
BlackProgressbar1.value = progressbar1.value
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
dude at this PB you cannot use inc. so you need to do 2 PBs and code:
BlackProgressbar1.value = progressbar1.value
BlackProgressbar1.value += 1

lol cute bar
This one was still requested + I wrote a tutorial on how to get custom controls into vb.

Just add the pb you posted to my attachments so both are in this topic and add a screenshot to my first post
This looks awesome!
Nice job leeching it blubb
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us