Does this still works?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
At the Moment a lot of People are Having Great Difficulty with the Decryption method. Most have said that it has been patched and it has actually but people are continuing to try and find where Sony hid the File that is needed to create modded lobbies!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
At the Moment a lot of People are Having Great Difficulty with the Decryption method. Most have said that it has been patched and it has actually but people are continuing to try and find where Sony hid the File that is needed to create modded lobbies!

Could you Xion, possibly upload a new tutorial?; perhaps with the location or method of finding the new files? I have tried this method in the past and ran into checksum errors. Do you know how to bypass? Re-hashing doesnt work. I appreciate any help you can offer.
Quote Originally Posted by schaos View Post
Could you Xion, possibly upload a new tutorial?; perhaps with the location or method of finding the new files? I have tried this method in the past and ran into checksum errors. Do you know how to bypass? Re-hashing doesnt work. I appreciate any help you can offer.
I'll do some research and see if there are any other methods or bypasses!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I'll do some research and see if there are any other methods or bypasses!
It's not so hard to do because my teacher has a modded lobby jump and unlimited ammo + no fall damage. I will ask him


I have speed lobby because i got it from friend, his causin did it for him.
Quote Originally Posted by dem106 View Post
It's not so hard to do because my teacher has a modded lobby jump and unlimited ammo + no fall damage. I will ask him


I have speed lobby because i got it from friend, his causin did it for him.
That Would be great of You could get a Proper Tutorial from Your Teacher!
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
That Would be great of You could get a Proper Tutorial from Your Teacher!
He hacked it on the old way, but Monday i will hear more.
Quote Originally Posted by dem106 View Post
He hacked it on the old way, but Monday i will hear more.

Thanks for the info, Do you think you could PM me his old tutorial. I have 3 or 4 friends that have been at this BS for about a month. We have all ran into checksum errors, or syntax errors. I have talked to theunkn0wn to find out more info, however he started being tight-lipped months ago when every troll and 14 year old wanted to try this. I have all the tools that I would graciously donate to members of this site if I can get this running, (PS3 .ff viewer-similar to modio, SDK tool, PS3 Patch maker, PS3 HDD studio, Crimson Editor, HxS Hex editor, Anon proxy server.....the list is endless. ) I have a modded mp.ff patch, in CSG, complete with challenges, in game mod menu, aimbot guns shooting mini nukes ect, I just cant get it back onto my ps3.
Quote Originally Posted by schaos View Post
Thanks for the info, Do you think you could PM me his old tutorial. I have 3 or 4 friends that have been at this BS for about a month. We have all ran into checksum errors, or syntax errors. I have talked to theunkn0wn to find out more info, however he started being tight-lipped months ago when every troll and 14 year old wanted to try this. I have all the tools that I would graciously donate to members of this site if I can get this running, (PS3 .ff viewer-similar to modio, SDK tool, PS3 Patch maker, PS3 HDD studio, Crimson Editor, HxS Hex editor, Anon proxy server.....the list is endless. ) I have a modded mp.ff patch, in CSG, complete with challenges, in game mod menu, aimbot guns shooting mini nukes ect, I just cant get it back onto my ps3.
If you put the mp.ff patch into the pkg file the PSjailbreak should be able to install, it bypasses the checksums, and basicly makes your console into a debug

PS JAILBREAK - WORLDS 1ST USB CHIPSET Sorry if it's advertising, just trying to help, and do you mind sharing the programs? I'm working on this too, it seems you know a lot and I know what you need to know, it may help if we team up

Edit: I looked at the link u uploaded, I think I have an idea, I believe that if someone uploads their server.cfg we could do this, and if not I believe using PS3 proxy server this should be attainable by using the logs to trick the console into downloading the modded Server.cfg, I believe the file is downloaded while the game runs
i dnt think it wrks anymore lol
Quote Originally Posted by melias54 View Post
i dnt think it wrks anymore lol
Yeah Many people are having trouble doing this Tut now, most people get a checksum error
Xion,

Can you get your hands on a previously known to work old tutorial? Perhaps I would be able to contrast with the one I have been using. There are tons of BS tutorials out there, and some that are missing steps, Id be interested in seeing what you have.
Quote Originally Posted by schaos View Post
Xion,

Can you get your hands on a previously known to work old tutorial? Perhaps I would be able to contrast with the one I have been using. There are tons of BS tutorials out there, and some that are missing steps, Id be interested in seeing what you have.
I've Never Modded a Lobby, I am fairly sure I know How to but I don't want to risk it because I only own one PS3, I only do research and try to find confirmed working tutorials and try to provide help by using my understanding on the matter.

Sorry If I let You Down!
I tried this before didn't work
After the 3.30 Software Update for the PS3, Sony Hid the Sever.cfg file so that Lobbies were harder to make!
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?