Image File corrupt

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Image File corrupt
ok so i got them to work but not it says that my files are different from server and i used arch angels guide...
U are using Quarantine zombie mod edited by me not my mod :P I'll give u new one by pm.
hmm are you sure you put your .iwi files in the right iw_ folder/rar ?

if so just try it again i think ^^ don't give up

Quote Originally Posted by xSHk. View Post
U are using Quarantine zombie mod edited by me not my mod :P I'll give u new one by pm.
psst... i think he is talking about your skin mods /
Doggy what are u talking about? About mods or textures/skins?

psst... i think he is talking about your skin mods
Maybe but when I see "shk's mod" I think about zombie mods xD cuz I gave my quarantine zombies edit to many people.

Edit:
What textures/skins are u want to install?
Quote Originally Posted by xSHk. View Post
Doggy what are u talking about? About mods or textures/skins?


Maybe but when I see "shk's mod" I think about zombie mods xD cuz I gave my quarantine zombies edit to many people.
oh send me also ^^
he posted this in the texture section
still awake ? i think you made to mutch awesome skins today.
Quote Originally Posted by fwdoggy View Post
ok so i got them to work but not it says that my files are different from server and i used arch angels guide...
This problem may occur only in 1st release of hell skin, try download fixed archive.
Put your back up and try again. Also you dont have to do stuff from "How to fix your texture files to work online" if you are following my TuT's

/Moved to Help
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
Put your back up and try again. Also you dont have to do stuff from "How to fix your texture files to work online" if you are following my TuT's

/Moved to Help
I tried restarting it..... about 12 times
There must be something your doing wrong. In House's tutorial, it says to paste 00 bytes four times. Make sure that you ADD 4 bytes and NOT replace the original hex values.
Add me on msn and I will tv you
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us