HACKING clan

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
HACKING clan
Hello!

Today, i will create new clan (if there are enough entries). So, if you want to join a clan, PM me, or create new post there ...

You must be:

- Level: 10+
- Ratio (not so important): 0.50 +
- Hacks: just Chams or Wallhack, No recoil, No spread ... (NO Superjumping, speed, or somethin like this ...
- Region: Europe
- Premium AND Free2play
- Language: English


(ps. sry for bad english :S)
Hmm, i from israel..
It's ok?
Quote Originally Posted by TheCamels8 View Post
Hmm, i from israel..
It's ok?
Yes ...

PM me ...
im from estonia so Europe.Thats good?
Quote Originally Posted by kevka View Post
im from estonia so Europe.Thats good?
Yes

PM ... But I will probably create clan tomorrow. Do not have enaugh time now :S
damn, I'm american...
Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
damn, I'm american...
You can enter ... PM

I will send invitations in one week (i just left my first clan :S ... Sorry ...)
Thecamels8, kevka and TrapJesus, please PM me you nickname if you want invites!

Have someone else want to join clan too?
I want to join two.
Name on warrock : jean56789
Ill join if you want me to? just got my old account banned from using an old hack which was level 16 so im just levelling a new account at the moment, im 3, working way up and got a positive kd ratio, something like 1.1
Hoe heet de clan dan join ik wel
i am from slovinia can i am lvl 28 can i be in ur clan ??
Lahko, sam pošl mi tvoj nick na PM ^^
se lahko jas?
ti poslem nick na pm
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us