What does this mean?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
What does this mean?
This message shows up when I login (my account is not banned, because I can login on the WarRock website and it says Active):
mmm.jpgattachment deleted · 113 downloads before removal
I don't no what it means. I don't speak Korean. Try the korean wr forum.
It's btw in the normal international WarRock.. Hope some korean guy can translate this..
Quote Originally Posted by sb1hng View Post
It's btw in the normal international WarRock.. Hope some korean guy can translate this..
Hmm. never seen that error on wr internatinal. try reinstalling the game or somthing. Because i don't think anyone on here will be able to understand it.
Reinstall warrock or send a mail to K2
And btw what is that warrock retail code changer?
Traded with someone.. It changes your retail box into another..

My other accounts are working well, so it's not a error in WarRock.. l'll send a ticket to K2..
ok, i hope for you it will be fixed
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!
REATAIL CODE CHANGER WAHTFACK SCAMM NOOB CRAP XDXDXD!!!!
WHWAWAWWAHA


doesnt exist....
I am not hablas espanolXDXDXD
go korean forums and send it
google has korean translation. try that
it mean Unregistered User!
its a International Bug so..
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?