AntiKick

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
AntiKick
Does have anyone an AntiKick because I don't have any good one. Please send me
There is no such a thing..
thats called nameswitcher lol,

pb kicks people who change their name to much so its kind a useless
Quote Originally Posted by diedke View Post
thats called nameswitcher lol,

pb kicks people who change their name to much so its kind a useless
Most hacks here are PB detected, so if you want to hack you have to play on a Non-PB server anyways and I know the name of the tool.
Lol I play non PB servers everytime and have namechanger already but the admins kick me.
Quote Originally Posted by willu12 View Post
Lol I play non PB servers everytime and have namechanger already but the admins kick me.
Well try this hack anyways, it has some anti-kick features.
no begging

/closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us