LightbulbMy computer 1.6

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
My computer 1.6
I don't give fuck and i made another MC.
Upgrades from 1.5:

- More known viruses (most of 'em worms)
- MC is protected (thanks to blubb1337)
- Battery Info
- IP, IP country
- Gadget (you'll see what i mean xD)
- Dotnetbar
- 4 Bugs Fixed

Downgrades:

-Skin
-Console
-PDF reader

Video:





Credits:
- me
- Blub (project protection)
- Alcohol_95 (some stuff xD)

VirusChief:
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.comⓘ

VirusTotal:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ




OR
My Computer 1.6.rarattachment deleted · 42 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by shadow2345 View Post
very sexy thanks
sure no problem /
for what is it?^^
Quote Originally Posted by nikitka View Post
for what is it?^^
Just download it see for urself
Quote Originally Posted by Twig View Post
Just download it see for urself
true, my friend.

its program that shows all of your info (BIOS, OS, etc.)

thanks for downloading!
Are you saying you MADE this program?
What about the last My Computers, did you make them too?

The process explorer is seriously lacking, you can't suspend processes, view threads (kill, and suspend separately), network activity on each process, etc as you can with Process Explorer, and so I don't see what this program has much use for.
Task manger shows your usage, any free antivirus is better, dxdiag shows more than your program will in terms of system information, process explorer is superior when it comes to process control, and you're battery info is basically in your system tray anyway. Special folders feature is absolutely useless, inform me otherwise.
Oh, and you're risking your computer by opening it, despite what you may say, you could easily have put a trojan in this that is undetected (private) and only decides infects a certain number of machines in order to hide well from binary analyzers.

How about coding something?
Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
Are you saying you MADE this program?
What about the last My Computers, did you make them too?

The process explorer is seriously lacking, you can't suspend processes, view threads (kill, and suspend separately), network activity on each process, etc as you can with Process Explorer, and so I don't see what this program has much use for.
Task manger shows your usage, any free antivirus is better, dxdiag shows more than your program will in terms of system information, process explorer is superior when it comes to process control, and you're battery info is basically in your system tray anyway. Special folders feature is absolutely useless, inform me otherwise.
Oh, and you're risking your computer by opening it, despite what you may say, you could easily have put a trojan in this that is undetected (private) and only decides infects a certain number of machines in order to hide well from binary analyzers.

How about coding something?
He's still learning and afaik it's his first "major" project so cut him some slack, would you? I doubt your first programs were much better
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
He's still learning and afaik it's his first "major" project so cut him some slack, would you? I doubt your first programs were much better
Well, I programmed my first program, I think it's a better idea for him to actually try out coding, rather than this pseudocoding style. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this made with a program used to make easy-to-make programs?) Besides, my first program served a function that I couldn't find on the internet already.
Also, he's a minion with over 5 thousand posts, which mean's he's a respected member.

My possibly-unsafe-to-download (risk to benefit factor) point still stands.
wait what does known viruses mean........doesnt it mean im downloadin viruses
oh by the way the download link doesnt work and im using firefox
Quote Originally Posted by vinvin148 View Post
oh by the way the download link doesnt work and im using firefox
Same here, seems the server might have some issues. Just try again later I guess /
Quote Originally Posted by Naka View Post
Well, I programmed my first program, I think it's a better idea for him to actually try out coding, rather than this pseudocoding style. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this made with a program used to make easy-to-make programs?) Besides, my first program served a function that I couldn't find on the internet already.
Also, he's a minion with over 5 thousand posts, which mean's he's a respected member.

My possibly-unsafe-to-download (risk to benefit factor) point still stands.
How could he make a trojan when he can't make a "normal" program? /

Quote Originally Posted by steph777 View Post
Won't let me download
Go bug Dave about it, I don't think all the downloads were moved when he changed servers
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us