Question[SOLVED] help makeing camos

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] help makeing camos
hey fox i have a problem, i have tried making my own camo and i folowede the tut here:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/281-call-d...tom-camos.html

but every time i join a game on mw2 it says "Files Diffrent From Servers".

i have both tried using the hex edit way and the iwi fix way none of them work

i have done the crc32 fix after the edit help
I used to have this problem when I save the files manually in HxD editor..

I mean, when you use HxD click the ,,X'' and save it by pressing yes.. trust me that worked for me.. don't save it from File>Save..
i just click on the save icon on the HUD.
That's exactly what I did, and I always fucked up the camos.. use the yes button after you press ,,X''.
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
That's exactly what I did, and I always fucked up the camos.. use the yes button after you press ,,X''.
is that like the thing where you dont save then try to close?...i think thats what your saying.
thx for the help but i dont now what is the "X"?
Quote Originally Posted by rmk1379 View Post
thx for the help but i dont now what is the "X"?
i think he means the red X button for closing programs.
/Marked As Solved
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us