School must have started...

Posts 31–45 of 62 · Page 3 of 5
all school give it is free sex.
Nigga school starts in 2 more weeks.

Good game.
Eleven days till that.QQ
Nigga Is Nigga

Yes School Started

NOw SMD
Second day and school has already fucked me. High level chemistry seems to have become standard level biology (= I have to more or less ace my finals to get to a good university now)
I start school 11 days from now :/

and I already have a fight comin up
Quote Originally Posted by ALT2 View Post
I start school 11 days from now :/

and I already have a fight comin up
Troll .
it isnt a lie i dont shit with these kinds of things
Quote Originally Posted by ALT2 View Post
it isnt a lie i dont shit with these kinds of things
/ troll is troll
now ur trollin :/
I still didn't go back to school yet. lol Adults its time to take over the forum lmao
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
Cause forum has slowed down.

Currently Active Users: 1650 (512 members and 1138 guests)

Time for the Grown Folks to have there fun
I can get on MPGH during classes, i just don't want to look like a retard with my laptop out
I just don't go to school.
ehh i started school 2 weeks ago and now im in a break ?
Posts 31–45 of 62 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?