School must have started...

Posts 46–60 of 62 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by iRobot2 View Post
ehh i started school 2 weeks ago and now im in a break ?
So that's why you're spamming the whole place... Maybe I should report some posts, NextGen1 seems to ban everything I report /
School started for me, a month ago
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
School started for me, a month ago
Same here, nochacho.
i still have like 25 day vacation
Just got home from school.
wishing some random arsonist will come burn my school down.
Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Commando View Post
wishing some random arsonist will come burn my school down.


location
Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
My school starts tomorrow, on a fucking friday?
Lolololol
School starts in like a week for me.
Quote Originally Posted by xxduckiexx View Post
School starts in like a week for me.
atleast u still got some time.... bastard...
Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Commando View Post
atleast u still got some time.... bastard...
My mom keeps bitching at me so I'm not really enjoying it.
Quote Originally Posted by xxduckiexx View Post
My mom keeps bitching at me so I'm not really enjoying it.
bout what?
I don't mind the spam decrease ...
Posts 46–60 of 62 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?