VOTE FOR MOD?

PollWho For Mod?
This thread is made of fail1% · 70
This thread is made of LOTS of fail99% · 6,867
6,937 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
1337 means leet witch means cool
ok thanks lol
Hey brac, anyone don't like you
*sighs* im not there oh well
Man you guys just dont understand no matter how much i tell you guys

It's not up to you guys who gets mod, even if people vote for one, its up to dave, and he's going to choose someone that can get along with the staff

Considering that Endrit, Ace, Arun, and I hate alot of the people on that list i dont know how its going to quite work out
Quote Originally Posted by COCKBLAST View Post
Man you guys just dont understand no matter how much i tell you guys

It's not up to you guys who gets mod, even if people vote for one, its up to dave, and he's going to choose someone that can get along with the staff

Considering that Endrit, Ace, Arun, and I hate alot of the people on that list i dont know how its going to quite work out
Learn to read you fucking twits.
Dante, you are a fucking idiot

It isn't you that decides who gets to be mod

You don't get the privilege of nomination on who the next moderator should be
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
I think there's someone else who would be a better mod than me.
u help ppl out loads, why not want to become a mod???

not gonna do u any harm, is it?


I'd take the offer!
vote for me lol only 6
Honestly

I'd only choose between wr194t and Furtiv just because I know them somewhat more, and I'd never vote Tom, because he does irrational things.

I don't know Braccini, and Gourav is a joke.

Jetamay could be a mod, but there are better choices.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Honestly

I'd only choose between wr194t and Furtiv just because I know them somewhat more, and I'd never vote Tom, because he does irrational things.

I don't know Braccini, and Gourav is a joke.

Jetamay could be a mod, but there are better choices.
Fuck you ginger ******!

Wr194t - Most potential moderator candidate there is so far

Fuck Jetamay, he has no balls

Gourav = Lol
Bracini = LMFAO

Furtiv? Wtf? Who's he?
Edit:
Ooooooooo TehNoob! Jaja, he's definitely a good choice

And you just won't vote for me because I make fun of you too much
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Fuck you ginger ******!

Wr194t - Most potential moderator candidate there is so far

Fuck Jetamay, he has no balls

Gourav = Lol
Bracini = LMFAO

Furtiv? Wtf? Who's he?
why does everyone hate me?
i voted vor brancci bcuz i like him
yayay im on it

ohh fix the tom thing

its tom_2nd_account
Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan91 View Post
yayay im on it

ohh fix the tom thing

its tom_2nd_account
No difference

Besides, I'm just waiting on Iverson to unban the main account
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
No difference

Besides, I'm just waiting on Iverson to unban the main account
ohh when will that happen next year
Posts 16–30 of 48 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us