VOTE FOR MOD?

PollWho For Mod?
This thread is made of fail1% · 70
This thread is made of LOTS of fail99% · 6,867
6,937 votes · poll closed
Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Fuck you ginger ******!

Wr194t - Most potential moderator candidate there is so far

Fuck Jetamay, he has no balls

Gourav = Lol
Bracini = LMFAO

Furtiv? Wtf? Who's he?
Edit:
Ooooooooo TehNoob! Jaja, he's definitely a good choice

And you just won't vote for me because I make fun of you too much
I don't know why you people are continuing this thread...You all have basically said it's pointless so stop posting...
Quote Originally Posted by dante13028 View Post
I don't know why you people are continuing this thread...You all have basically said it's pointless so stop posting...
I don't know why you made this thread in the first place
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
I don't know why you made this thread in the first place
some questions will never be uncovered
Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan91 View Post
why does everyone hate me?
You posted 2-3 fake retail generators.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
You posted 2-3 fake retail generators.
so whats the big fucking deal
Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan91 View Post
so whats the big fucking deal
The fake files you post can get on peoples nerves, and I've seen you flame/spam quite allot in the past, but not as much now. Don't take this as me getting on at you, but I can tell certain others feel this way.
Quote Originally Posted by brownsfan91 View Post
so whats the big fucking deal
OMG....We know a lot of people spam on this forum, but for Christ sake, make a decent conversation. It seems all your posts either don't make sense. Are stupid fucked words compiled. Or you acting like a moron; Because this is a forum does not mean you can make random fucking posts and end conversation because you post 100 posts of it a day.
Quote Originally Posted by Tom_2nd_account View Post
Fuck you ginger ******!

Wr194t - Most potential moderator candidate there is so far

Fuck Jetamay, he has no balls

Gourav = Lol
Bracini = LMFAO

Furtiv? Wtf? Who's he?
Edit:
Ooooooooo TehNoob! Jaja, he's definitely a good choice

And you just won't vote for me because I make fun of you too much
You do dumbass things that you regret later, like posting that you quit MPGH forever. And I believe the bolded above is the other way around.
I've noticed you got some guy named unreal in the hacking team.
ahh..
NO NEW MODS FUCK YLL'
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
ahh..
NO NEW MODS FUCK YLL'
It takes a few days or so... Calm down.
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
ahh..
NO NEW MODS FUCK YLL'
Cocksucker mod? No.
yea just a mod with ability to ban the CS group for no reason =/ and try to control cs group by banning all there new accounts

and be like perma banned ...
=.=''

or did you mean a cs to be a mod?
not sure what you meant not in complete sentence so idk...

well either way.. i don't think we "really" need a new mod...
but if you think there is a need to then let it be...i will be with the public but then mpgh is more of a dictatorship of dave
I really think gourav would be a good mod. I DON'T think he will abuse his powers and he's on 24/7.
=/ If Gourav is out of the cocksucker, and a WR mod. That makes me the only one in the cocksucker group; and no, I do not want supsupsup, or any of thoughs fag in it...that will just make me look bad.
Posts 31–45 of 48 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?