Instant Nexon Birthday Recovery

Posts 46–60 of 69 · Page 4 of 5
I might try this, if i ever lose my shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

but Google and Firefox gave me two different dates on the same account
Cause your computer is a piece of shit, I do this all the time.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Cause your computer is a piece of shit, I do this all the time.

asshole.


i wanna reformat and clean my hardware
and see how my computer works.
if it's super shitty still and only SLIGHTLY better, then imma buy a new one
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post



asshole.


i wanna reformat and clean my hardware
and see how my computer works.
if it's super shitty still and only SLIGHTLY better, then imma buy a new one
Specs?
Current size filled and total amount for hard drive?
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Specs?
Current size filled and total amount for hard drive?
he's posted his specs about 67437329 times



Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Here's the gay shit >D



Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post



asshole.


i wanna reformat and clean my hardware
and see how my computer works.
if it's super shitty still and only SLIGHTLY better, then imma buy a new one
I just reformatted my computer on Thursday just so you know.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post



asshole.


i wanna reformat and clean my hardware
and see how my computer works.
if it's super shitty still and only SLIGHTLY better, then imma buy a new one
Stop cleaning your hard drive, your computer is just a piece of shit end of story.
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


he's posted his specs about 67437329 times
Picture 2 have features not in XP Pro
Jab, instead of cleaning the softwares, try cleaning the hardware
My comp has basically the same specs as yours with a better graphics and bigger hard drive
All I did was open the comp and vacumed out the dust
Speed jumped from hell to heaven
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Picture 2 have features not in XP Pro
Jab, instead of cleaning the softwares, try cleaning the hardware
My comp has basically the same specs as yours with a better graphics and bigger hard drive
All I did was open the comp and vacumed out the dust
Speed jumped from hell to heaven
My computer has a shitload of features that aren't in XP Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
My computer has a shitload of features that aren't in XP Pro

Looks like you're using Win7
0.o
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


Looks like you're using Win7
0.o
Theres only so much you can do to Windows Xp to make it look like Win7. Plus there's actually a lot of differences between this and win 7
Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
Theres only so much you can do to Windows Xp to make it look like Win7. Plus there's actually a lot of differences between this and win 7
Well holy shit how far behind am I?
Still, vacum your comp jab
I dont know my last name...
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
I dont know my last name...
Lol you dont even know your Last Name?

Go back to school.
Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
True
I create a new account go there and no problem get on my main error code :0
nexon is stingy -.-

nexon fuckin us down with no lube
Posts 46–60 of 69 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?