[Help]Private Server?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Private Server?
Hey guys just a quick question, my mates lending me his cd for bc2 so I can play singleplayer, ill find a crack for it but is there also a private server I can play online? For example MW2's AlterIwnet that banned people and people that have downloaded the game can play.

Thanks
there is Evil Source.. but it's in beta
did you try google?
Uhmm. I think there are private servers, most of them are empty though.
Quote Originally Posted by BossMan. View Post
Uhmm. I think there are private servers, most of them are empty though.
you'll be lucky to find 1 person in them, but yes depending were you are located will you find private servers.
This question has been asked before. Everyone use search first
private server???
private servers will be shit why bother?
Quote Originally Posted by jono12333 View Post
private servers will be shit why bother?
Thats pretty true.
But if you find a private server, with alot of people in it ( If you're lucky ) it would be fun, depending on the gameplay.
is there a console in bfbc2? because if there was they might have cracked servers like for cod4
Private servers are empty rofl
or other words no people at all.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us