Basic Hax CA | 3 September 2010

Posts 16–30 of 193 · Page 2 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by Feutre View Post
The link doesn't show
of course it doesn't show. it was put im 40 minutes ago, meaning its still waiting for the websites approval that it isnt some kind of malware virus.
/Approved, I love your menus & hacks
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
/Approved, I love your menus & hacks
Thanks, u da best
good thing it was ali and not arch angel
I wish i could thanks you a thousand times
Nice Work waiting for approuval loooook asewome !!
Nice features. Good work.
I need help. It says im missing file D3dx9_43.dll but only when i try to inject. Im running Windows 7 home premium. What am i doing wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by legdots View Post
I need help. It says im missing file D3dx9_43.dll but only when i try to inject. Im running Windows 7 home premium. What am i doing wrong?
Google D3dx9_43.dll. Download the file, extract, and place it in C:Windows/System 32
this is fricken great lol
Hahaz do u have any free time? Making hacks everyday. I LOVE YOU

Your hacks are just as good as VIP ones.
thank the man if u dl it u fkers
YO DUDE!!! Could u FIX your Unlimited Ammo hack???? it doesnt work with Machine Guns.
Hey how do you work the fly??????????
Posts 16–30 of 193 · Page 2 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?