menu Help Update !!
hello MPGH Coders
a
i need your help
to update my hack menu for CA
As all know I'm new in the Hack but i know more thing's
and this base hack
i want to know how to update the base if detected
and make it Undetected
to Release it for free for all
but I don't know what nexon Detected in the base to update it
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
so I'm ask you the help to give me way to Make the hack Undetected
if you wanna say Bypass please Explain to me what the
Bypass
Picture for the Hack :


a
i need your help
to update my hack menu for CA
As all know I'm new in the Hack but i know more thing's
and this base hack
i want to know how to update the base if detected
and make it Undetected
to Release it for free for all

but I don't know what nexon Detected in the base to update it
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
so I'm ask you the help to give me way to Make the hack Undetected
if you wanna say Bypass please Explain to me what the
Bypass
Picture for the Hack :

and this one Esle :

I know it look like Gordon` hack ^_^ 
if you wanna help By Form help and if you wanna help me by PM that too Good
and i wanna Update like Gordon` hack's too not just the look

I'm use Gelllin base and Whit base [Gellin and hans]
Edit : add more thing's ...




[/php]




