3 day i fail
4 day i failed again
5day D: man its 25th dec i needed one for good luck :'(
now i start over tomarow !!!
THIS TIME I AM GONNA TRY EVEN HARDER...!!!
will try to reduce my pc time by being on games rather then anime or little girls and hentai D:
>_<!!!!
my last chance for the nice new years resolution cuz what you do on new years eve you be doing that all the year D:
sO!! my last chance
I CAN DO IT!!!!
6 =D good day none done
7 so far so good...!
no accidents an all
OMFG!!! its a miricale !!!
4 days no hentai I WIN !!!!
11-4 = 7 more days to prove it to myself to day was hard !! but i made it
Good job Gourav, after that, its just the grammar you have to work on =P
wtf.. 2 at night i felt really fucking bored...
so i failed !!
start over !!!
23 hours since well you know ^_^
1 more hr i get to start over!!