My post count D:

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
My post count D:
My fuckin post count was at 495 and or w/e and now its at 460 sumthing... everytime i get past 490 i fucked loose my posts
ffs hispiforce i know its you... lol.... GIMME ME FAUXING PC BAC >:O
NOW!
i think i had like 600 before down time, bot a big deal
lol.... well i want...my post count NOW! lol.... i had that ammount today... then hispi and his game minded, mind... erased it or sumthing.. lol
u said it keeps goin down 403 to 466 is up
i edited it.... STFU>>>>>> NOW! lol
Christmasy anger! =o

I don't even know if Hispi can do that.
hispi can do ANYTHING!
He's a GMod. No he can't, or at least he shouldn't. I wonder what it's like to me a GMod. o.0
Quote Originally Posted by BPK View Post
He's a GMod. No he can't, or at least he shouldn't. I wonder what it's like to me a GMod. o.0
he can on the modcp
hispi is god D: look in his name H "I" "SPI"


I SPI!?!?!?!
Right....
That didn't make sense, but sure.

It's most likely just a server glitch, or your eyes are playing tricks. And your brain. =o
the fuck you guys on about, i didnt do nufin, it was because dabis backup got messed up so everyones posts were deleted from 2 days
Apparently lethal's posts for today were also decreased.

I didn't do shit. >: P
gimme your sig except with my name ontop lethal!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us