new to actionscript

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
The text, it lies.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
The text, it lies.
push the button

recieve a rainbow

nou.
Quote Originally Posted by notgeti View Post
push the button

recieve a rainbow

nou.
Improper meme is improper.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Improper meme is improper.


how do i play THE GAME?
Wut?
I didn't even get the point of it.
Quote Originally Posted by BossMan. View Post
Wut?
I didn't even get the point of it.
thats the point
Quote Originally Posted by BossMan. View Post
Wut?
I didn't even get the point of it.
there is no point
Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
I don't get it -.-
being a retard 101
Quote Originally Posted by notgeti View Post
being a retard 101
You created this game.
Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
You created this game.
your point?

(PROTIP: read posts above you)
Whats action script is it a script for making a action movie?
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Whats action script is it a script for making a action movie?
its what makes a falsh movie a flash game

C++ for flash?

if geti is a cocksucking ******{
then make 2 frame game
}
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us