WarRock-Grenade Launcher Code

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
WarRock-Grenade Launcher Code
If You use this Say "Thanks" !
My friend gave me this code. i don't play warrock much so here:

Code:
3F6777E9-A370-4092-BCF7-14E3DFA41426
thanks.
I already used it
HELLO CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT DO DO WITH THEYS CODES
lol its used already -,-
if someone says thanks above u, yes, then its always used already xD
Quote Originally Posted by M2A View Post
HELLO CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT DO DO WITH THEYS CODES
101 human sacrifices to call forth the death gods...
and input this code in them !!
giving you horrible fucking awesome powers !!!!!

YEAAAS!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Doupleganger View Post
101 human sacrifices to call forth the death gods...
and input this code in them !!
giving you horrible fucking awesome powers !!!!!

YEAAAS!!!
ok that kind of explaines it
The one that uses this code on his/her account is gonna be bant.
Quote Originally Posted by [MPGH]HaveWingsWillFly View Post
The one that uses this code on his/her account is gonna be bant.
Looks like it's you
If you put [MPGH] at the front of your name. Well obviously your going to be banned, aside from his long ass name.
Quote Originally Posted by Someguytwo View Post
If you put [MPGH] at the front of your name. Well obviously your going to be banned, aside from his long ass name.

his banned name is [BANNED][banned]havewingswillfly
Quote Originally Posted by Someguytwo View Post
If you put [MPGH] at the front of your name. Well obviously your going to be banned, aside from his long ass name.

he means on WarRock not on mpgh.
Hi,
Hi I'm new here and I want to play warrock with hacks so where did I need to past this code for the grenade launcher 3F6777E9-A370-4092-BCF7-14E3DFA41426 ? PS: sorry for my bad english
Quote Originally Posted by MaztoD View Post
Hi I'm new here and I want to play warrock with hacks so where did I need to past this code for the grenade launcher 3F6777E9-A370-4092-BCF7-14E3DFA41426 ? PS: sorry for my bad english
That's the same code that he posted up.
By the way, thanks for bumping this topic.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us