D3D9 Hooking

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
D3D9 Hooking
I don't ask for help that often, I was curious if someone could lead me to a good D3D9 hooking tutorial(s). Hopefully with a template...Or starter kit. Because I've never done any DirectX programming in C++ before..
Quote Originally Posted by Someguytwo View Post
I don't ask for help that often, I was curious if someone could lead me to a good D3D9 hooking tutorial(s). Hopefully with a template...Or starter kit. Because I've never done any DirectX programming in C++ before..
Dude just go download a d3d starter kit. It's exactly the same as d3d8. Find a tutorial for that. Only that the stride that you are looking for is in SetStreamSource. So basically look for some d3d8 tutorials, and keep that in mind.
Quote Originally Posted by nukeist_ View Post
Dude just go download a d3d starter kit. It's exactly the same as d3d8. Find a tutorial for that. Only that the stride that you are looking for is in SetStreamSource. So basically look for some d3d8 tutorials, and keep that in mind.
It's not exactly the same, it's a little different, but if you have never erver done DirectX, then i would recommend learning it first.
I want to know how the hell you can make D3D MENU..
then download an d3d starter kit, and search tutorials!
Quote Originally Posted by Niratsio View Post
then download an d3d starter kit, and search tutorials!
where can i download a d3d starter kit searched 2 hours and still didn't found 1
thx but im missing 3 important files: drawindexdprimitive setstreamsource and a other set thingi (can't remember name of it:P)
And you copied the files to your Include\Lib folders of your selected C++ compiler?
no... where i do that?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us