War

Posts 61–64 of 64 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
Empire, whos spamming ur thread? what now making points is spamming a thread? spamming = going off topic with useless crap.

Im on topic, learn the meaning.
You are no where near on topic. First of all, religion wasn't mentioned at all, you obviously didn't even read the first post, and you come in here spouting bullshit on Christianity vs Muslims when there is no argument prior for that.
----------------------------------

@casavir, when was the last "holy war"?
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Uh.................can you not spam my thread visible?

@Tdct: the fact you are still posting, means i win.
Obviously If I don't respond to this it means I lost, that was almost a clever thing to say.
I'm just trying to show the people reading this thread what a dense, naive, egocentric dumb ass you are
Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


Obviously If I don't respond to this it means I lost, that was almost a clever thing to say.
I'm just trying to show the people reading this thread what a dense, naive, egocentric dumb ass you are
Good luck then, might wanna cut back on the video games though.
War is natural people always want power money and sex its our in our instincts...
Posts 61–64 of 64 · Page 5 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us