Glowing Kill Marks

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Glowing Kill Marks
Yeah, this is my second release here. Simply glowing kill marks, I promise customized kill marks made from scratch, this isn't it. A friend of mine asked me to make the basic kill marks lighter and more "glowy" like, not some unprofessional choob who just simply makes them lighter.

Well here ya go.

Screenshot:


Virus Scan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Virus Scan 2:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...167bf0f6d3bc80

This isn't the made from scratch marks obviously, I haven't started yet.
Glowing Kill Marks.zipattachment deleted · 41 downloads before removal
Two virus scans,please.
Two? o_o..

My last one got approved, only one.

What other website is there for scanning?
jotti's malware scan
dude i dont like em
Haters gonna hate.

I really could care less about how much people hate them, I've done design for about 2 years now, and insults don't phase me anymore.

I'll release custom, made from scratch marks later in the month. When I'm not lazy.

I'll add in the scan when it's done.
Approved ~
Nice marks
And first time ive seen a designer use mac in there cf modding
Thanks, glad you like them. And I dual-booted my mac with Windows, so I play on here. :P
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us