Hello guys :D

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Hello guys :D
Hello everyone, lately I've been in search of a new, more active forum to help improve my hacks in hope to eventually create a decent private one.

Here I'll be able to get all the helpful feedback needed in order to accomplish my goals and I do appriciate those who help evaluate my hacks, thanks.

Well my names Jayson or J for short, call me either .

Thanks for having me!
Quote Originally Posted by WhoAml View Post
Hello everyone, lately I've been in search of a new, more active forum to help improve my hacks in hope to eventually create a decent private one.

Here I'll be able to get all the helpful feedback needed in order to accomplish my goals and I do appriciate those who help evaluate my hacks, thanks.

Well my names Jayson or J for short, call me either .

Thanks for having me!
Hello,
hope you have fun and good luck
Quote Originally Posted by Personality View Post

Hello,
hope you have fun and good luck
Thanks very much buddy .
If you're into c++ then be sure to check out my thread in the C / C++ section .
Thanks very much buddy .
If you're into c++ then be sure to check out my thread in the C / C++ section .
Yeaaah boy :P I'm your bro now man <3 no homo
ha, thx.
Welcome to MPGH!
Welcome to MPGH.
Enjoy your stay.
You'll see lots of e-assholes but don't mind them.

Welcome to MPGH.
welcome to the party... good luck with the hacks and enjoy ur stay..
welcome hope ull make public hacks to ;D enjoy her eand NEVER leave us
jayson ?
The nickname i gave my ex bf .
Well my plan is to make public and private hacks so we will have to wait and see what happens. I might create a thread where everyone votes which game they would want me to make public and private hacks for to see which I should focus more time on.

Thanks for the great welcome everyone, I appriciate it .

edit :
Maybe you should go out with me then :P haha jk
WhoAreYou? You Are Banned Lawl.
Bye.
Dude 9 posts and already banned, wdf?
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us