[Release] Dude It's Brian's Sick Patch

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Xandosoulja2 View Post
I love tha music <3 xD
ooohhhh boi you are closeeee
Remember not to bump threads 1 week or older. You got close

But on the upside thanks for extending the life of this thread
so does this actually de-prestige you or not?
Quote Originally Posted by Hackster21 View Post
so does this actually de-prestige you or not?
No. That's impossible. But it does everything i said up there.


It makes them cry like a baby. I will derank people and then they'll add me. I make they say "I suck Insane's Cock" before I rank them up again.
it works all fine all the people get 10th prestige , but i dont .. how do i fix ?
Quote Originally Posted by techeveryday View Post
it works all fine all the people get 10th prestige , but i dont .. how do i fix ?
Just use a trainer...
So if I'm using this on AlterIW then I can just copy the pastebin message, put it into notepad, save it as a .iwd file, then load it using the console, correct? This is so sick I can't even believe it
Can you plz put up the file instead of the code cuz i dont know how to make a code into a mod
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?