Help needed.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Help needed.
Hello guys, I'm thirteen years old, and deciding it's time to stop depending on others for the CF hacks I use, and would like to learn from a decent coder. I know there are some Tutorials, but I'm not good with those, I am currently downloading/installing Visual Basic 2010 Express. I just need to know the basics like how to input a code into a .dll and make it bypass Xtrap, so then once I get used to things, I can start adding new features. In a couple years I will begin a VIP, and sell it for MPGH, $10 -30days, $5 for me, $5 donated to MPGH. Then everybody is happy. I have msn, jamie_boro12@hotmail.co.uk . Only add me if your willing and ready to go through all the basic steps, remember, I am only 13 years old so it may take time, but I will come good soon enough, I know I will Thanks in advance to whom or those who decided to give away some spare time to me. I will be greatful!
Quote Originally Posted by jamie901 View Post
Hello guys, I'm thirteen years old, and deciding it's time to stop depending on others for the CF hacks I use, and would like to learn from a decent coder. I know there are some Tutorials, but I'm not good with those, I am currently downloading/installing Visual Basic 2010 Express. I just need to know the basics like how to input a code into a .dll and make it bypass Xtrap, so then once I get used to things, I can start adding new features. In a couple years I will begin a VIP, and sell it for MPGH, $10 -30days, $5 for me, $5 donated to MPGH. Then everybody is happy. I have msn, jamie_boro12@hotmail.co.uk . Only add me if your willing and ready to go through all the basic steps, remember, I am only 13 years old so it may take time, but I will come good soon enough, I know I will Thanks in advance to whom or those who decided to give away some spare time to me. I will be greatful!
i doubt anyone will / but you can try man. good luck
Quote Originally Posted by Vectorzz2 View Post


i doubt anyone will / but you can try man. good luck
I doubt it too, but, you know, my age, I hate damn reading all the information, I'd rather skip and just get a few explanations, little examples, like how to add to a .dll, where to put the codes, how to edit the message box to say injected, how to add different features. Just that, I suppose face to face would be the best, but that won't happen either, All I'm asking is like 1-2 hours of explaining, giving examples, copy/paste your codes to me, so I can sorta successfully say i created a hack, then maybe we can move on to how to type a code from scratch, I promise, i will do whatever it takes... Someone please come forward and help a guy out
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us