HGH Mod

Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
UPDATE!

Premium Crosshairs - Done
Guide where to place files - Done
Muzzle Flash Changed to ALL RED(Original Muzzle Flash before modding it to all red is still included) - Done
"GamersFirst & Dream Exe.." - Done

Things to do:

Scan through files to make sure I didn't miss anything - In Progress
After seeing the ugly blue loading bar when WR loads I changed the color and added to the HUD (Now has the "Hi Hater" hand in the non-selected weapon box to the right side)


Quote Originally Posted by xdesignerx View Post
Man this is your third mod i'm viewing and I LUV it! imma put this mod in warrock when you are done, and please take your time to finish it correctly, no one is in a rush keep up the good work! btw nice level, I'm 32
Level 40 now :P

between modding and doing small work I don't really have time to play.. specially right now (hand hurts like a mofo(Dont be perverted, a dog bit me and my hand is swollen))
I've made mods by my self too but that was a long time ago, i stopped making it because why making a mod if there is a better/cooler mod (By you).
dude you rule.

------
It looks awesome, realy... Awesome, Yes i said Awesome, or didn't i?
Well, here is your red-Cookie.
------
Posts 16–17 of 17 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us