usertitle request

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
usertitle request
i've asked liz(yea, i know shes probably busy) twice in the last 2 weeks to change my usertitle. shes hasn't replied or anything so i'm asking here.

i think its too big. is it?
Get in line .
A PM or VM would of sufficed.
Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
A PM or VM would of sufficed.
It don't work. You keep saying that but several people have been trying for weeks. They need to give the power to Gmods. Or a specific group with the power. Dave & Arun don't do name/title changes. And Liz is hardly on. And She hardly Reads PM's.
Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Commando View Post
i've asked liz(yea, i know shes probably busy) twice in the last 2 weeks to change my usertitle. shes hasn't replied or anything so i'm asking here.

i think its too big. is it?
Posting here won't make it any faster than PMing/VMing those who can change usertitles.
I thought it was only mpgh tag size?
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
1.If I only cared about myself, I wouldn't be admin. I get nothing out of it, only do it to help the people
2. I don't give a flying fucking shit if you want a name or user title change every fucking chance you get. I got better fucking things to do then "help" you with your stupid ass new names you want every fucking day.
3. Shut the fuck up.
your asking to much!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by failban View Post
your asking to much!!!!!!
Stop trolling lol
Usually you want a user title relating to the site, also it is too big, it has to be same size as others.

P.s. it looks shitty 2.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Usually you want a user title relating to the site, also it is too big, it has to be same size as others.

P.s. it looks shitty 2.
Mine is bigger than other tags.

But yes, his is too big.

And yeah, looks shitty.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us