[Sharing] Webbrowser Ideas

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Sharing] Webbrowser Ideas
So, I've seen lots of webbrowsers lately only supporting forward/backward/refresh/home.

So I'm now writing up a little list you guys should add to your webbrowsers before releasing them:

  • Chronology
  • Favorites/Bookmarks
  • Tabs
  • Proper GUI
  • Downloader
  • Password Saver/Manager
  • Different Styles
  • Save website
  • Translation(whole page)
  • See source code
  • See page information
  • Print
  • See the selected html element
  • Search function
  • "Own" Search engine
  • Choose a proxy
  • Stop
  • Refresh
  • Homepage
  • ContextMenuStrip for rightclick
  • Shortcuts(Key-Down)
  • Zoom
  • Textsize
  • Encoding
  • Send emails/receive emails
  • Import/Export
  • PopUp Blocker
  • Allow Add-Ons


If you have any further ideas, post them here.

Now you guys got something 2 do. Don't say "idk what I could add" -.-"
I made by Browser just Pretty Simple...Because i like that
And this thread should get stickied
No, it shouldn't. Lulz.
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
No, it shouldn't. Lulz.
Well you are right...That not a general theme. Lulz
Maybe add browser properties (homepage, blank page or custom page in new tab, ...)
wow , nice man ! ty for ideas
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?