Lightbulb[RELEASE]Box Hack Generator

Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6
it is not made for releasing the generated hacks.
The idea is that people always have an undetected hack
nice i might try it thanks
hey thx about this ^^

i make evry thing i make like u did but i don`t see any thing .dll

or i do it only ?
It's not bad that new hack are being released - apprentices are training to achieve more.
OMG.. Ill test it to see if it really works... this is AMAZING.

----edited

ITS WORKING... OMG OMG OMG.. YOU ARE AWESOME!
If you see some releases that are on the main forum you will see that there are around 4 hacks who give credit to me!
Will this ever get patched?
Quote Originally Posted by igoocham View Post
Will this ever get patched?
No it wont except if the lt addies got patched.

But u need to renew ur code after a day
aw darn. okay thanks.
Working good job.
lol you need to do it with ctrl + c
I made a .dll and injected it but it doesnt seem to work on windows 7 32bit O_O

Yesh.. I do know C++ and I've coded hacks before...
Haha learn to code leecher,
I hope nobody wil give you the code learn PTC Commands and C++
Holy crap why didn't I thought of this. <_<
Thanks mate, you save me some time!
Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us