SmileMy Source Code from Box Hack Generator

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
My Source Code from Box Hack Generator
This is from the box hack generator of IImg..
Just trying to post it..
It think it doesn't work in Crossfire PH
Because when I tried it it doesn't do anything.
I think it works only in Other CF.
Thank me if I helped.


#include <windows.h>
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

void __cdecl PJLBBRaRTPaFUSEYVaXDJRaLH(char* GAVRAOAaaCSBaHADaHaULRXCJ )
{
DWORD dwCShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
if( dwCShell != NULL )
{
DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( (dwCShell + 0x299D40) );
void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x1F8 );
_asm
{
push GAVRAOAaaCSBaHADaHaULRXCJ;
call CONoff;
add esp, 4;
}
}
}

BOOL WINAPI BEBXYFAaaNFFPCNaaLaHWASEB (LPVOID)
{
//De Hacks

bool BMNAATTLZWaPYaJaZOaLaaSBa =true;

while(1)
{
__asm pushad;
//Kijken of er een numpad is gebruikt


//De hacks inschakelen

if(BMNAATTLZWaPYaJaZOaLaaSBa)
{
PJLBBRaRTPaFUSEYVaXDJRaLH("ModelDebug_DrawBoxes 1");
}

__asm popad;

Sleep(100);
}
}

bool aNFYaWMDaHaZaaDKWJFUTOQZD(void)
{
if( GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll")!= NULL)
return true;
return false;
}

DWORD WINAPI WMMGaKPWTaJWGOIIHDFAaaYaE(LPVOID)
{
while (!aNFYaWMDaHaZaaDKWJFUTOQZD())
Sleep(200);
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)BEBXYFAaaNFFPCNaaLaHWASEB, NULL, NULL, NULL);
return 0;
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE DIaHAMJaXNIEaSHRLTaaaaCaa, DWORD JNJTaaOGDaPXJaRFHIaCaLaXa, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
DisableThreadLibraryCalls(DIaHAMJaXNIEaSHRLTaaaaCa a);
if ( JNJTaaOGDaPXJaRFHIaCaLaXa == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
{
MessageBoxA(0, "By uzinato - Credits to IImg for the box hack generator", "Injected", 0);
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, WMMGaKPWTaJWGOIIHDFAaaYaE, NULL, NULL, NULL);
}
return TRUE;
}
Lol!... its working... u just dont know how to make it work... so go study..
how he can do it to work?
Quote Originally Posted by batobalani View Post
Lol!... its working... u just dont know how to make it work... so go study..
what code will I change batobalani? "Batobalani" is a magazine in Science in the Philippines, right?
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
PATCHED for USA crossfire. Still works for PH crossfire but you need to change the codes.
what code will I change? So I can use it in CF Philippines. will you tell the code that will be changed?

Quote Originally Posted by batobalani View Post
Lol!... its working... u just dont know how to make it work... so go study..
what will I change in the codes?
Quote Originally Posted by batobalani View Post
Lol!... its working... u just dont know how to make it work... so go study..
what will I change in the codes?
Yes u need change code u need to change the LTC pointer to ph if u want to work man.
Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2010 View Post
Yes u need change code u need to change the LTC pointer to ph if u want to work man.
Where will I change the code? Can you copy my post then show me what will be changed. Thanks. I will thank you.
PATCHED for USA crossfire. Still works for PH crossfire but you need to change the codes.
just works on NA but if you want that it works on PH you must change the LT CLient Addresse.
And the PushToconsole for Boxe sis patched o_O
omg why u dont tell him if u r so smart tell him to change address DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( (dwCShell + 0x299D40) );
void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x1F8 ); that one im not sure but i think that is it 0x299D40 change that 0x299D40 and 0x1F8
It doesn't works on my PC too!
change 0x299D40 to 0x29CEE8 but 0x29CEE8 will be patched tom so we will need new one

i know your filipino
Quote Originally Posted by ovenran View Post
change 0x299D40 to 0x29CEE8 but 0x29CEE8 will be patched tom so we will need new one

i know your filipino
Yeh I'm filipino.

Can I add you on facebook?
So you can teach me how you know how to make something like this.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?