Hello MPGH! I need of source of one Boxes, or white Boxes or D3D!
Thanks!
Learn something on d3d and later ask for the code.
Originally Posted by elmoi0010
Learn something on d3d and later ask for the code.
Do you even know me, do not come talking crap
Originally Posted by gustavo5066
Do you even know me, do not come talking crap
all patched. if u want to hack, buy vip now. they patch every week at the time. i hate all threads where the people in there write about "i need a hack" you know what search is ?? search in threads but don´t spam on mpgh -.-
greez.
I dont need of hack, i need of source.
You can't read?
i need surce code too
i need to ... please help us....
The source codes for box hacks(pretty much a form of chams) are all patched.
Until we can find a working exploit, the only way to get Crossfire box hacks is too purchase VIP hacks.
Thanks if I helped.
the Code for Boxes is patched :S
So you have to code with a new way