[SOLVED] Give one team specific things

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Give one team specific things
How would I do this?
I got this greeeeat idea but I'd require to know how to do this. Anyone know?
Like, quite easy to understand..
Lookin at some mods, im liek wtfff thats aloooot - I want to give one specific weapon and spawnpoint. Thats it
As far as I understand you want to give specific things to every team. If thats correct then you can do
Code:
if(self.pers["team"]==game["defenders"])
{
do blablabla;
}
else if(self.pers["team"]==game["attackers"])
{
do blablablabla;
}
Or you can do it with axis/allies like
Code:
if (self.sessionteam == "allies")
{
do blabla;
}
else if (self.sessionteam == "axis")
{
do blaba
}
Remember that while switching sides you switch the game sides (attacker/defender) but you dont switch the actual team (axis/allies)
/Marked as Solved
Meh, I'll never manage...
I'll see what I can do though.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us