CodeDemon's D3D Menu Base

Posts 46–60 of 99 · Page 4 of 7
OOOH really? Sweet ima check this out an learn this stuff. Thank you!!
how do i use this im kinda a nOOB!
Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
Lol? I coded it all from 0% Dont believe me? Wait til the file gets approved. Don't attempt to flame before you actually know what it is.
I trust you so I'll assume that this is yours until I can fully believe it when I download it.

Well done regardless of who owns it for releasing it.
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post


I trust you so I'll assume that this is yours until I can fully believe it when I download it.

Well done regardless of who owns it for releasing it.
Thanks, just so you know its already up for download /
nice... thanks for the post
sorry but im a nub, how exactly do we use this?
why is it run in 2010 C++ why not 2008 -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Casey95 View Post
why is it run in 2010 C++ why not 2008 -.-
Because 2010 is newer, duh!
Plus they both do the same thing = Acheives the same result.

Why would you care?
Meh i prefer 2008 myself.
Just copy the cpp/h files into a new project.
Not hard >.<
I keep dcing with your base for some reason i updated the detours and every thing well not every thing ill see what i can do when i get my computer back soon maybe this weekend?
Bump .
Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Bump .
Are you allowed to do that? O:

Donator perks.. >.<
Very simple. Easy to understand.

Only one problem...

When I try running your base I get an error saying that d3dx9.h is not found, therefore this .dll will not run.

I have d3dx9.h in the right directory, yet it's still not loading, what directory did you use when compileing the .dll?
erm... Do you have the Direct X sdk june 2010?
Posts 46–60 of 99 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us