[HELP] Jetmod

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
[HELP] Jetmod
Hello, whenever I try to load the jetmod, (i did this two times) it loads, but it isnt in third person, and it auto-spawns. Then I went on and added a few things, (like they said). But I dont know exactly where to add them. I would like some help to make it more clear...

Im also using alteriWnet so i changed the path to .iwd.

Thanks!/yea
Quote Originally Posted by cocacolafire View Post
Hello, whenever I try to load the jetmod, (i did this two times) it loads, but it isnt in third person, and it auto-spawns. Then I went on and added a few things, (like they said). But I dont know exactly where to add them. I would like some help to make it more clear...

Im also using alteriWnet so i changed the path to .iwd.

Thanks!/yea
AlterIW has locked the dvar about 3rd person anglesU can't use it in alterIW but Steam
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us