ExclamationAIMBOT ON MULTIPLAYER!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
AIMBOT ON MULTIPLAYER!
I guess theres already Aimbot on Mw2 Ps3 becuase i saw it on my own eyes and with my friends and other players with game winning kill cam..... He kill 4 people with headshot on a 3 different location wtf... if i could only video it... hes name was miamivice77 PS3......

This is thruth... if i had only a evidence it would be great
I know there's one for the xbox, but they are extremely bugged.
miamivice77 was a lucky hacker He must be lucky that he found it
Quote Originally Posted by chronicle00 View Post
miamivice77 was a lucky hacker He must be lucky that he found it
I don't think so but we will see
Quote Originally Posted by dem106 View Post
I don't think so but we will see
That's a Mint Signature Yo!
Aimbot You Say
I shall add this 'Miamivice' and see what his trick is!
haha xion i like yo thinkin
it cud be
1.mw2 fail
2.bug
3.gayness
4.hack
5. idk more reasons
/Close

Iconik please close the threat

There are no hack's available now
you forgot one little noob skill
I remember reading about chams but never about an aimbot, maybe its possible but just maybe.
oh damn, this thread like disappeared from view


/closed
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us