Red faceLost 7+ bil account.

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Lost 7+ bil account.
Story is I had made a mule account last year, with 7+ bil in mesos alone and alot more in items. Character is in khaini (botdk), I made it right before I went on vacation and I forgot what e-mail I used, so im attempt to check what e-mail it was I did password retrieval and lost my account. I have all the info for the account, any way I can change pass without e-mail? any program to check where nexon is forwarding password retrieval to? In return person who helps me gets half of everything on the account. I'm almost sure I've lost it, but it's a shot in the dark. Any luck if I try to call nexon and maybe give them the information, I haven't logged on the account since last year, maybe they can check it was in fact inactive? I know if you send a ticket with some information they change secret answer or something. Might as well ask the community. Thank you for your time.
Umm no idea, sorry.
E-mailing Nexon using the e-mail your main account is based on might help. Calling them is always an option, you seem to know what's going on on the account. Which gives you a high changes of retrieving the pass by calling.
Quote Originally Posted by Superpunt View Post
E-mailing Nexon using the e-mail your main account is based on might help. Calling them is always an option, you seem to know what's going on on the account. Which gives you a high changes of retrieving the pass by calling.
I don't have the e-mail.
Quote Originally Posted by bitdafuser View Post
I don't have the e-mail.
There Is a Way Actually
BUT YOU GOTTA THANK ME. -.-" Most People Dont. Ok Here It Goes

Maplestory.nexon.net --> Login --> Find Pin Or Pic (Under Your Character)
--> Edit Account Info --> Type In Your Last Name And B-Day
*SAYS YOUR EMAIL !*
Quote Originally Posted by ~SuperPlayer~ View Post
There Is a Way Actually
BUT YOU GOTTA THANK ME. -.-" Most People Dont. Ok Here It Goes

Maplestory.nexon.net --> Login --> Find Pin Or Pic (Under Your Character)
--> Edit Account Info --> Type In Your Last Name And B-Day
*SAYS YOUR EMAIL !*
I'm sorry if you didn't quite understand what I posted, but I don't have the password to log in, I would've already had the e-mail if I had log in information, I reset the password. I have everything else tho including secret answer. Thanks anyways
wow man, i feel really bad for you. thats some hardcore money u lost, i would try going on the nexon forums. or you could call them, so probably the latter. i wish u luck finding your account(:
Wow man. You are unlucky
Quote Originally Posted by moralityboy View Post
wow man, i feel really bad for you. thats some hardcore money u lost, i would try going on the nexon forums. or you could call them, so probably the latter. i wish u luck finding your account(:
Yeah I was a hardcore fm 1 spot merchant, I estimate a total of 15 bil including items. I'll try to call them when I get my cell and I'll post results.

Quote Originally Posted by Slice- View Post
Wow man. You are unlucky
I'm very stupid also, I have short term memory loss so I forget stuff often and I used to make accounts with those websites that give you a 12 minute account I'm not sure but I think I used one of those to make this account, either way any e-mail service would've canceled my e-mail already it's been over a year.
i think you're screwed, ask someone to hack it back for you
Quote Originally Posted by turuu46 View Post
Wait 7+ bill??? i thought max money was 2bill 0.o
I had other mule characters on the account plus the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesytacos View Post
i think you're screwed, ask someone to hack it back for you
But who do I ask?
Wait 7+ bill??? i thought max money was 2bill 0.o
Wow.. sorry to hear that :/
Just type in all emails u can think of check them all and it will probably ask you to re-activate your account because you have to for some reason it had me stumped before cus i didnt play for a long time like 2 years then now just again. Just type in all emails you know and check them dont try logging in before you reactivate it because they have so many peoplep laying after 3 months or so they take u out of the login database and into a different database then if u reactivate it you'll be back on the database. It's just to help stop lag for people.
Nexon, us in MPGH cant help
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?