Activity award

Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I are back bish, you ain't keeping it for long (on a side note: what's with Jabuuty, didn't he get it?)
/no you wont beat me. I will hold it for at least another 2 weeks.

-And idk, I thought sidtwist has spam award. /
He did befofre you stole it
Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
He did befofre you stole it
Not true,a banned guy had it.
mam something...
Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
He did befofre you stole it
Good. New nigga in town.
Quote Originally Posted by *DeathHunter* View Post
I'm here too,
I think I ought to RQ until you get banned again, you're worse than Time

And what's with all the spam today? Anyone going for 100% activity? /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I think I ought to RQ until you get banned again, you're worse than Time

And what's with all the spam today? Anyone going for 100% activity? /
I will never RQ.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
I think I ought to RQ until you get banned again, you're worse than Time

And what's with all the spam today? Anyone going for 100% activity? /
some people are spamming like hell...
you shoulda seen it with Time and Sam online last night.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


some people are spamming like hell...
you shoulda seen it with Time and Sam online last night.
5 threads in 5 minutes lol.
Sam isn't spammy...
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
some people are spamming like hell...
you shoulda seen it with Time and Sam online last night.
Omfg, Time has already made over 300 posts since his ban

Who said that things will go normal after school starts
I made the last post of everythread on 2 pages /me
Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
I made the last post of everythread on 2 pages /me
You should go search ebay for a life
Spammer Award
And
No Life Award

How you feel?
Quote Originally Posted by [Toxin] View Post
Spammer Award
And
No Life Award

How you feel?
have a geek voice
Quote Originally Posted by [Toxin] View Post
Spammer Award
And
No Life Award

How you feel?
Why you hatin on me? /
Posts 16–30 of 60 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?