Activity award

Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post


have a geek voice
Drunk voice is drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
Why you hatin on me? /
I'm not, I called them the same thing when I had them.
Quote Originally Posted by [Toxin] View Post



I'm not, I called them the same thing when I had them.
Fair enough.
Quote Originally Posted by [Toxin] View Post
Spammer Award
And
No Life Award

How you feel?
He is feeling great I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
You should go search ebay for a life
They have one cheap for $3.87, plus tax.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


They have one cheap for $3.87, plus tax.
Lol .
Son you ain't getting out of CS /
Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
Son you ain't getting out of CS /
you hatin on Meek hard
Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
you hatin on Meek hard
I hatin on spamming and trolling fags /
He ain't going out and I think I'm going in/
Lonesome is getting in, smd
Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
Lonesome is getting in, smd
Yep,forget him
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
44% ur going down .
/ I'll go afk for 10 minutes to help you out.
NOT NEEDED ITS EASY . AND DONT SMOKE PLEASE BRAH.
Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?