Solution: Notepad + Mingw32
[Help]Compiler issue
Alright, it is working well now. I just installed 2008.
You may close the thread.
You may close the thread.
Marked Solved, Won't close it, just in case anyone else has the VS2010 Virus, And just curious. Whats your OS?
I am running Windows XP 32-bit. (I know, I want to upgrade. Unfortunately, it is up to my parents considering I am only 14 with no source of income.)
Only to good OS's out there are XP and 7, I still have a XP (my MSI Windtop) nothing wrong with it.
Windows Vista.
No, Your Wrong, The first "Clone" was created by Compaq, and atleast the innovated the concept of the PC which is essentially in itself a clone , because IBM gave us home computers, not "the" Computers.
OK, Compaq copy IBM, Others Copy Compaq.
Also, windows, mac, and another other OS copied Xerox for the GUI
Also, windows, mac, and another other OS copied Xerox for the GUI
GUI = Accident by someone (forgot everyones name), then it was IVAN something or another with sketchpad then Parc Lab (xerox). Bill Gates then (again) innovated the concept. Then Apple copied him in the 80's then has been a piece of eye candy ever since, so much to the fact that developers for microsoft decided to copy basically all of the features of a mac, add some and call it Windows 7 

Eh, I don't like XP because of the Graphical User Interface (to be sophisticated
)
Windows 7 is nice.
)Windows 7 is nice.
7 is an all around Great OS, where it lacks in some aesthetics and is gained in the over all design (way to hijack this thread nextgen) As a developer J-deezy, you shouldn't like vista, as a user I can understand there being no issues, but understanding the underlining functionalities You should be programmed to hate it
. Windows 98SE was the best OS , Windows Me, 2000 where horrible, then XP was great, then Vista was horrible,
. Windows 98SE was the best OS , Windows Me, 2000 where horrible, then XP was great, then Vista was horrible,
