I accidently reformatted the wrong drive letter when installing windows 7, the drive I formatted had XP on it So now I'm stuck with windows 7 as my win XP disk is broken, and I prefer win XP over win7, mainly because windows 7 is fucking retarded when it comes to loading drivers >.< and my fav tool doesn't work(Kernel Detective)
Originally Posted by NextGen1
7 is an all around Great OS, where it lacks in some aesthetics and is gained in the over all design (way to hijack this thread nextgen) As a developer J-deezy, you shouldn't like vista, as a user I can understand there being no issues, but understanding the underlining functionalities You should be programmed to hate it . Windows 98SE was the best OS , Windows Me, 2000 where horrible, then XP was great, then Vista was horrible,
I've never programmed in any OS apart from vista, it's the only OS i've REALLY used a computer on. Sure we had XP when I was a kid but I didn't use the computer all that much or know anything about it apart from how to load whatever game I wanted to play haha. But yeah, I have nothing to compare the functionality of programming in vista with If something fucks up I assume it's me haha.
Meh, not programmatically, I meant as a developer, understanding the "inner workings" of a OS. But a side note: I love my WIn7 Laptop and my XP windtop
So yeah, still getting this error with Microsoft Visual C++ 2008.
Code:
mt.exe : general error c10100b1: Failed to load file "..\Debug\Structure of a Program.exe". The system cannot find the path specified.