░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████ R █ A █ P █ E █ 3 ████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░

Posts 1–15 of 105 · Page 1 of 7
░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████ R █ A █ P █ E █ 3 ████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░


Version 3 of most shocking and most host abusive mod has just been released. I guarantee a good raping time! Give 'em Hell



Host abuse mod which contains various features like esp, aimbot, uammo and much more. In new version I added some nasty things like No Escape (disabled toggle menu), teamkilling, ac130 bullets, andmin menu and so on... Mod works on aIW and Steam. Made by House and Neekokeen.



God Mode (Automatic)
Ufo Mode (Q/+smoke)
ESP BOX (Automatic)
Aimbot (R/+reload)
Unlimited Bullet Penetration (works only with aimbot turned on)
Unlimited Ammo (Automatic)
Unlimited Killstreaks (5/+actionslot2)
No Recoil (Automatic)
No Spread (Automatic)
Disabled escape (Automatic)
Invisibility (Automatic)
Extended killstreak time (Automatic)
Team Killing Enabled (use fast_restart to get it working)
AC130 bullets (G/+frag)
Admin menu (N/ actionslot 1)





(spot the coments in 2nd video and look at running guy @ 2:01)




How to host on Steam?


How to host on alterIWnet?

R A P E 3_aIW.rarattachment deleted · 1,300 downloads before removal
R A P E 3_Steam.rarattachment deleted · 1,312 downloads before removal
OMFG this is the coolest thing ever. If I would risk getting banned I would be doing this all the time.
dude I play with rape whenever I find some time cus its f*cking awesome, I am just adicted to it ^^
Amazing Mod.
/File Approved /

PS: Uploading Rape 3 video footage I took yesterday
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Amazing Mod.
/File Approved /

PS: Uploading Rape 3 video footage I took yesterday
Great, I ll add it to PREVIEW
Whoa, that's crazy! I'm guessing AlterIW is easy to breech considering he has god mode?
/Added to Mod Compilation
OMG!!!!!!

Perfect!!!!!

Thanks House!!!!!
omg the code for no escape is so easy...why didnt i thought of that
links were fine rusty lover
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
links were fine rusty lover
That's not what /me said last night
can u tell me real fast how tog et this to work i downloaded it put it thru MW2 liberation but doesnt load what do i do it also has 2 downloads?

but i dont know how to get it to activate to the game thru MW2 liberation i downloaded both of the rars and extracted maps into the right folder and i dont know what to do
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
No Escape (disabled toggle menu)
Damn, you just stole my idea. I was about to make that one into my menu. Damn you mind-readers!
Posts 1–15 of 105 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?