░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████ R █ A █ P █ E █ 3 ████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░

Posts 61–75 of 105 · Page 5 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
Cus it didn't meant to be like that, and now stop dicking around, make ur own mod instead of whining
uuuh ever heard of prop hunt mod.

Is it detected?
No its not, its a mod
OMG This Mod IS AWESOME
i raped the whole AIW with it +rep for all your posts house
I have a quick question, if I use this on AIW will I get banned? Thanks, even though the mod has some glitches I still really like it
how to use dude ??
Quote Originally Posted by mondol View Post
how to use dude ??
would be helpfull if u told us what ur playin aiw/steam?
Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
would be helpfull if u told us what ur playin aiw/steam?
I mean play in AIW and Steam
steam = modloader


AIW;
Make a folder called Mods in the main directory
Make a folder in the Mods folder called loadmod (name doesnt really matter tho)
put the .iwd file inside the loadmod folder
Start AIW; type this in the console ; fs_game mods/loadmod;vid_restart
now wait for it to load and type; party_hostmigration 0;party_connecttimeout 1 (forces host)

search game and play
Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
steam = modloader


AIW;
Make a folder called Mods in the main directory
Make a folder in the Mods folder called loadmod (name doesnt really matter tho)
put the .iwd file inside the loadmod folder
Start AIW; type this in the console ; fs_game mods/loadmod;vid_restart
now wait for it to load and type; party_hostmigration 0;party_connecttimeout 1 (forces host)

search game and play
thanks bro I will Try
i love the rape series.
and every new version is greater.
but this is unfair and funny i like it^^
Lol sweet mod. by my mates dont aprove.
Raped ^^
I want to use this sooo bad, but my NAT wont open. Anyone is able to help me? PM me please..

Linksys WRT120N. I did read all the tutorials by the way, so don't link me to that.
Using this like retarded now XDD
Awesome. Thanks for your hard work.
Got banned from AlterIWNet for using this.
Still searching for a working way to unban myself D;

But nice mod. Love it, house.
Posts 61–75 of 105 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?