░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████ R █ A █ P █ E █ 3 ████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░

Posts 76–90 of 105 · Page 6 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by wildcatjonah View Post
i know how to unban yourslef and play on alters servers... privite message or add me on xfire .....: wildcatjonah
Added on xFire. Looking forward to talking to you.
Keep the private talk in VM/PM.
Quote Originally Posted by DIOXIO View Post
Nice work!! /yea

Nice im banned from aIW xD haha
House?
Are you Croat? I'm Croat


HRATSKA ♥
Quote Originally Posted by iKiLLYouCro View Post
Nice im banned from aIW xD haha
House?
Are you Croat? I'm Croat


HRATSKA ♥

Lol. I am lucky that i have been raping people for 3 months and never got ban.. try the unban method..
Quote Originally Posted by iKiLLYouCro View Post
Nice im banned from aIW xD haha
House?
Are you Croat? I'm Croat


HRATSKA ♥
DINAMO ZAGREB /me
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
DINAMO ZAGREB /me
Romanian DINAMO it's better :P
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
DINAMO ZAGREB /me
Haha ja sam Hajduk..
sorry english
looool... <3 the title
i cant use becuz i cant get host in a game :*(
every time i use it it say "picking a new host" after like 1 minute and my ping is fine :/
Dr House how can i put this if i use alter iw plz help me i am fking noob

PLZ HELP ME
I love this mod but I keep getting this error...

Script Runtime Error (See Console For Details) Exceeded Maximum Number of Child1 Script Variables.

Any Ideas?

Thanks.
no one knows how to fix the issue?
Posts 76–90 of 105 · Page 6 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?