cf patch details

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
cf patch details
These are the new patch details about crossfire up coming patch

Badge System:

Badges are awarded to players for completing goals within the game. When you acquire a badge a notification will be displayed in the game lobby. Once a badge has been earned you will be able to display the badge in various areas of the game.






A new server is also coming i think so...






This is the proof:
http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=92140
Wasn't this already posted?
nope i think all details are not posted.
OMG!!! All this shit looks very very interesting!!!
I hope z8games dont fuck it up.
not same i have added some more info like the proff of the patch and more pics
Not bad,sad that I ain't play Cross Fire anymore.
there is a mystery:

see the names of players and clan name shown in pics, search it on z8games you will find nothing.
[K]umail, I can't see the pictures. And do you know when this patch will be fixed?
Quote Originally Posted by Rastapopoulos View Post
[K]umail, I can't see the pictures. And do you know when this patch will be fixed?
try refreshing or open image in new tab

it will be most probably on next week
Quote Originally Posted by [K]umail View Post
try refreshing or open image in new tab

it will be most probably on next week
Okay thank you very much for this thread man.
I can't, there is no button "Thanks".
I repeat, there is no "Thanks" button, near from "Quick Quote", "Quick Reply", ...

Sorry for double-posting but...

Look :



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?